Monday, August 3, 2009

WHATS YOUR RASHI FIRST LOOK

Ashutosh Gowariker's next project , What's Your Rashee , is under production right now but the poster is out now and usually I don't write about the posters until and unless something strikes me about it . What struck me here was the lack of creativity . The poster is nothing but a sunsign chart with nothing related to film apart from the name of the cast and producers .It looks more like a colourful Dart Board . I expected a little more creativity on Ashutosh's part who has made films like Lagaan , Swades and Jodhaa Akbar . I remember distinctively the way the poster and trailer of Jodha Akbar was launched and this contrasting behaviour shows that may be he is not that excited about this film . I can understand that the film doesn't have a Hrithik,Aamir or SRK but then he could have put a little more effort in it .

The film stars the disastrous couple of 2008 , Priyanka-Harman , and I just hope their Rashi's are in perfect positions while the film releases . The poster does lack creativity but I hope the film doesn't . Ashutosh please make sure that at least the teaser trailer is good . I remember very well the buzz that Jodha Akbar's poster created on the web and I hope you take these small things a little seriously else any rashee won't be able to save the film ...And by any chance if you read this post then I'd like to tell you that Lagaan should have won the Oscar ..screw the Academy , the film is a masterpiece in itself . I loved all your films even the 3.5 hrs long Jodha Akbar . The West can never understand films like Omkara and Lagaan which are purely Indian ..

No comments:

Post a Comment